read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: Manila, Philippines
Interests: Model kits, CS, Girls, CS, Gunz, CS
Expertise: Being a(n): Fanboy, poor dude, psycho, film artist, pirate (arrgh), Linux user, techie, comp phreak,CSer, gamer, loser, non-conformist [Not emo...], AZN, poet, did i forget to say being complete and utter failure?
I suck at life. And my own experiences prove so.
Message: message meEmail: email me
|Got bored, so I decided to blog:|
College is...wow. Mondays and Wednesdays are awsome. Fridays RULE! (No class on Fri) Tuesdays and thursdays are hell...Psych => Communication => College Comp (I hate this class...)
I did go paintballing. Last weekend...got shot in the "special spot." That hurt. And now I'm a trade whore on PB Nation.
Quite possibly the shortest update I've had in a very long time....
Having fun at NYiT,
|Screw any personal updates...This is something more important than myself.|
Earlier today two "asian" 18 year-olds were driving at an alarmingly high speed on Shelter Rock Road and IU Willits. The car went out of control and hit a telephone pole head on. The "shotgun" passenger was killed instantly and the driver remains in serious condition at North Shore Hospital. The driver was Andrew Dong, a fellow classmate from my recently graduated High School. The "shotgun" passenger was Fidel Alincastre Jr., who too was a fellow classmante and fellow filipino in our ever so scarecly influential community. Sure, I was not very close with the two, but they were very friendly people and quite enamored by most of the peers in the community. The one thing the two did enjoy (along with many other of their friends) was to drive fast. They were the "racing crew" of Herricks High School, and all of them had potential to succeed into the future.
It was a true shame for these two to fall to such a fate and for their families to endure such a heart-aching moment. My prayers are with both of these two, as they continue to be "sacrifices" for our school's twisted reputation to having "The Herrick's Curse" (stating that at least one student must die in every class). Sadly, we didn't break the curse, but maybe the next year can. So that future generations may not surcome to such painful moments.
In spite of Andrew Dong's serious condition. This post mainly goes out to Fidel because he was a fellow classmate since I first came to NY. I knew of him for just about ten years. I knew that he was going to succeed in life. He was so bound to a positive future that I never dared think about such a tragic turn of events to happen. For that I post. For that I send a flagged memory of you. "Ang kapatid an republik ang pilipinas." [Note: This is my poor attempt at speaking in tradition...EOP]
Best Wishes to Andrew Dong so
that he may stabalize his condition. And my prayers go out to the
families of both students who are facing a very hard moment to cope
|March 22 2006?!?!??!!??!|
Wow. I haven't been on Xanga for "Tulong." Might as well update. Woww...
Just wow...Still stunned at the timespan...
- Went to prom w/ Hea
- Broke up w/ Her the week after. (How come my bro's think I'm so cruel?)
- GRADUATED FINALLY!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gamed-on w/ a hard-on. (Tribes: Vengence, D2: LoD, RS (MEMBERS), BF2)
- GOT A NEW BOX!!! WOOOHOOO!!! THE P|-|/-\|< 8()X L!V3z!!!!!!!!
- Got new bed (Full-sized) [Sadly, Only for me...but then again, i still tak up all that space w/ my scrawny assed body...(PARALELL PARKING!!!)
- I officially haven't talked to ANY of my friends for about 2-3 weeks now...(Thnx Gaming)
- Took my Driving test. And failed...In Queens...(That means I REEEEAALY Suck.)
- Got 2 Zippos now (No. 1 and No. 18) [UPDATE: No. 1 Has been confiscated by male parental unit. Requesting backup to rescue]
- I REALLY REALLY REALLY suck at DDR now... I dont' know why, but I lost "it."
- Haven't done any social activity for about 3 weeks now. (Not even DnD *Gasp!!*)
- In search for a new love...*pfft!* LOL! I can do w/o a companion of ANY sort for a long while...thnx to intense video games...(but I'll need one once all my brain cells pop, and my eyes begin to bleed...don't forget the EXTREME arthritis....EXTREEEEME!)
- Failed all but 2 Finals/Regens and still maintained a B GPA!!! WTF?
Wow....Looking back at all these events...it isn't all too much. My life's a real bore...can someone trade? I'll offer a few pgems, and a few decent D2 items too. Lol.
-Hooked on D2 4 L!f3.
P.S. As I soon reach Level 99 on my necro, I'm beginning to lose interest in the game. (LinkyX: Necro, Lvl 85) (Linky: Assasin, 30) (ChinkyLinky: Sorc, 20)
I don't come on during St. Patty's day, Not during my snowboard trip, not during the rock show, not during president's week, not during Joanna's Sweet 16, not during my very first lappie, not during my major anime imports/exports, not during any super upgrades (software-wise) on my comp. No. I come on after I take a nap... WTF!
Here's an update in the much lacked time.
- Got a new Lappie. (on presiden'ts week) [Acer Aspire 5500] w/ Turion
- Went Snowboarding (outdoor ed) KICKED ASS!
- Have been reapeatedly trying to get my PS and PS2 disks to run off comp, but stupid emulators are crappy.
- Accepted to NYIT, WIT, and Polytechnic. [Prolly going to NYIT]
- Megatokyo Book 4 is coming out soon.
- Got Rurouni Kenshin, ALL OF THE ANIME (on ep 69 of 95)
- At approximately 93 DVDs of Anime, (almost 200 GB of Anime!!!)
- I'm Sick! YAY! *cough*
- Have begun plans for prom...(????) I know, wierd.
- Officially the ONLY guy in the niche w/ a crappy comp.
- I have gotten my ass kicked my my own GF in Street Fighter (but I redeemed myself the week later and swept her out in tekken 3)
- Ordered online 2 Filipino Movies (Lumipa and Lolo's Child)
- Ordered online a case (30 Pack) Of Bawls Guarana (MY FAVORITE DRINK EVER!)
- Got new BADASS 2.1 Logitech speakers for $25!!! I have heard EVERYTHING in a whole new perspective; WITH BASS!
- A few more things that I'd either wanna keep private and/or just don't remember.
Well, that's enough of an update for now...I need to do some Budget project work and PiG paper stuff too. So ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP, MUCH APPRECIATED.
P.S. I am soooooo confused.
Just a lil update. NO MORE BLOWJOB REFERENCES FROM HERE ON OUT! Good for those that are sick to death about the joke. Goes to show how long I can hold a chuckle for a joke....Yea, I'm pathetic.
Got into a car crash on friday right after I got by braces tightened. I was eating freaking sio pao and then a Jeep Grand Cherokee hit us. The sio pao BLEW UP! lol. And it went all over my neck and car. I'm suffering a lil whiplash but meh....I CAN"T OPEN MY CAR TRUNK! lol.
Other than that, I've been playing a lil more D2 (starting work to re-make assasin) and Downloading some Rex Navarette Standup. And I finally found the Pubmasters' Theme Song W()()t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta bug bro for the movie again though....
Until the whiplash fizzles out, I'll be just chillin. I'll play some card games too. Got my middle bro to talk to me for the first time in a long time while me and my other bros were playing chinese poker. I theorize that the one thing that'll keep me and my bros toghether are the "dirty" things that society shuns. ex. sex, gambling, violence, hacking, etc. But what can I say, I love thse things too excluding the.
P.S. "He's like addicted to bomba...."